Broccoli Parmesan Hash Brown Cups recipe

How to make Broccoli Parmesan Hash Brown Cups -- Yummy! | Recipe at I Gotta Create!



Don't you just love eggs and veggies?
I'm always coming up with
some kind of dish using them.

This one was a total hit!

Here's how to make
Broccoli Parmesan Hash Brown Cups:


The recipe card is at the end of this post, but first, let's take a visual tour of the directions:



How to make Broccoli Parmesan Hash Brown Cups -- Organic ingredients are best! | Recipe at I Gotta Create!

Start out with fresh, organic ingredients and free-range eggs.

How to make Broccoli Parmesan Hash Brown Cups -- Love this seasoning! | Recipe at I Gotta Create!

You can spice them up according to your desires, but this is one of my favorite seasonings!

How to make Broccoli Parmesan Hash Brown Cups -- Put these fresh ingredients in the food processor to make hash browns! | Recipe at I Gotta Create!

I use a food processor to make my fresh potatoes and onions into 'hash brown' form, and then bake those for 15 minutes while I get the rest of the ingredients together.

How to make Broccoli Parmesan Hash Brown Cups -- Yummy! | Recipe at I Gotta Create!

Steamed broccoli is perfect for the filling -- tender but not watery.

How to make Broccoli Parmesan Hash Brown Cups -- Yummy! | Recipe at I Gotta Create!

You can serve right away, or refrigerate for the next day or two and reheat in the microwave for a quick breakfast the next day.

Ok: here's the full recipe and instructions:

How to make Broccoli Parmesan Hash Brown Cups -- Yummy! | Recipe at I Gotta Create!

By the way,
we recently brought home these cuties 
so we will have our own
organic, free-range eggs.

Bringing home baby chicks | I Gotta Create!

Follow me on instagram or stay tuned here for their shenanigans!

Here are more great recipes at I Gotta Create!


No comments: