3 Ingredient Ritzy Thin Mints -- No Bake or Scrape!

How to make Amazing faux Thin Mints with just 3 ingredients. Hint: Ritz involved. | Visit I Gotta Create!




I didn't believe it.
But now I do.

No baking. No scraping.

Thin Mints in 10 minutes!
Vegan! -- even gluten free!
made right in my kitchen with 3 ingredients!

With Ritz crackers.
Yes, that's what I said. It really works.

Now don't get me wrong: 
I will purchase the real Thin Mints from
Girl Scouts every year because I love the 
organization and I love the real thing.

But.... in the off season...
and for a super quick awesome treat...

Here's how to make the amazing 3-ingredient Ritzy Thin Mints yourself:


How to make Amazing faux Thin Mints with just 3 ingredients. Hint: Ritz involved. | Visit I Gotta Create!


Here's all you need:

3 squares of chocolate-flavored almond bark
1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
20 Ritz crackers*

{*or purchase a similar gluten-free variety of cracker if you need to--it works as well!}




Directions: Melt the almond bark in the microwave, add the 1/2 teaspoon of peppermint and stir well.  

{Optional: If you want a shiny coat, add a teaspoon or two of shortening and stir in until melted and well blended.}

Dip your Ritz crackers in the pepperminted chocolate and coat thoroughly.
Set on wax paper until chocolate cools and sets.
Eat!


How to make Amazing faux Thin Mints with just 3 ingredients. Hint: Ritz involved. | Visit I Gotta Create!


It really is THAT easy!



How to make Amazing faux Thin Mints with just 3 ingredients. Hint: Ritz involved. | Visit I Gotta Create!


Now, you'll want to show them off on this
awesome, scalloped, edible peppermint plate:


Check it out!

No comments: