Wildly Original Linky Party #140

Dragon Puppet Tutorial by Ruffles and Rain Boots


Welcome to this week's Wildly Original link party!


There were SO MANY fabulous links last week!

Our features range from fun to yummy to cozy this week. Let's take a look before linking up:


I am so going to make a loom
so I can make some of these fabulous weavings!
Make Your Own Weaving Loom by The Quick Journey
Thanks for the inspiration, Liz!


Here's a cozy lampshade tutorial:
DIY Sweater Lampshade by A Cultivated Nest


Get ready for the big game with these yummies:
Jalapeno Bacon Pinwheels by Memories by the Mile


Sweet and simple Valentine decor... especially if you haven't put away all those Christmas lights yet!
Valentine Cupcake Lights by Living Frugal with Erika
Ok, now it's your turn!
Show us what you're up to: 


I'm SO curious... let me know in the comments below what new creative projects or directions you're taking in 2015.


Thank you for partying at I Gotta Create!

No comments: