50 Free Clipart Pumpkins - for a limited time!

Sweet! 50 free pumpkin clipart files in 10 colors and 5 varieties | limited time offer at I Gotta Create!



Today I'm sharing the cutest

Free clipart Pumpkins!


50 different pumpkins
to be exact!

They are perfect for your Fall
decor, printables, invitations, menus and more.

And they are free for a limited time!

Share this information quickly
so everyone can get in on the fun.


Pumpkin, Squash and Gourd digital clip art at I Gotta Create!
New Digital Clip Art for Instant Download at my Etsy now!





These clipart pumpkins come in 
10 different colors
and 5 different varieties


Sweet! 50 free pumpkin clipart files in 10 colors and 5 varieties | limited time offer at I Gotta Create!


That's enough to create a pretty little pumpkin patch!

But before you pick the whole patch,

I also want to share
some free pumpkin shaped social media buttons
for your blog or website!



Click the pinterest pumpkin
icon for that post.


You might also be interested in
some great Halloween and Fall projects, too:



And lots more goodies at my Etsy shop:



Ok, 

ready for your 

free pumpkin clipart?


Sweet! 50 free pumpkin clipart files in 10 colors and 5 varieties | limited time offer at I Gotta Create!

Click the icon above for your instant download.


Enjoy!



No comments: