Skull Surgery Makeover Week


Paging Dr. Graves, paging Dr. Graves.

Oh hi.

Welcome to the surgery wing of the Creepy Craftorium...



Our renown Doctor attracts surgical patients from far and deep wide. 


Come with me. Let me show you around the grounds...



Don't be afraid. I'll bring a light...



Our waiting room is always full...  



We take great pride in prepping our clients.



Oh look. There's the Doctor now, all scrubbed in and ready to go.



She's got lots of Tricks up her sleeve, which means YOU are in for a Treat all week long! 



Sure, they may be simple Dollar Store skulls now. But they're all eager for their skull surgery makeovers.



You'll definitely want to tune in all week here at I Gotta Create! for Skull Surgery Makeovers. You'll see fun and wacky Halloween results.





And don't worry: nothing around here ever goes to waste.





Scrub in now and make some bony clothespin skeleton fingers





You might as well stick around for the week. Those who enter The Creepy Craftorium never seem to leave...





Skull Surgery Makeover Week:
Day 1: Welcome to the Creepy Craftorium {you are here}
Day 2: Skull Planter Tutorial {great hostess gift}
Day 3: Golden Skull Desk Accessory Tutorial 
{holds pencils, paint brushes & more}
Day 4: pause for the Wildly Original Linky Party
Day 5: "Sugar Skull" Makeover tutorial {easy & fun for kids}
Day 6: Glowing Skull Night Light ~ Phantastic Photos!
Day 7: Glowing Skull Light Tutorial



Poke around these halls for 
Funky Good... 





{I host a linky party every Wednesday. More info *HERE.*  I'm sharing Skull Surgery Makeover Week with these fine folks, whose links open on ~ Sunday:  Sew Darned CraftyI Should Be Mopping The Floor, Making Monday Marvelous, Brassy Apple, Craftomaniac, Alderberry Hill, Under the Table & Dreaming, Making the World Cuter ; Monday: Skip to my Lou, Cherished BlissThe Rustic PigSugar Bee Crafts ; Tuesday: Not Just a HousewifeCarolyn's HomeworkElizabeth & Co., The DIY Dreamer, Tip Junkie's Tip Me Tuesday, Savvy Southern Style, What we Wore & Made, Uncommon, Gingersnap Crafts, The NY Melrose Family, Today's Creative Blog ; Wednesday: I Gotta Create! ,  All Star Block Party, The 36th Avenue, Live-Laugh-Rowe, Handy Man Crafty Woman, The Trendy Treehouse ; Thursday: Scissors & Spatulas, My Repurposed Life, Frugal Girls, Shabby Nest,  Romantic Home, French County Cottage, Stuff & Nonsense ; Friday: Funky Junk InteriorsHappy HourAnything Goes, Finding Fabulous, My Simple Home Life, Tatertots & Jello, Thirty Handmade Days, One Creative Mommy ; Saturday: Be Different Act Normal, A Bouquet of Talent, Tutus & Tea Parties, Six Sisters Stuff, Sew Country Chick, DIY ShowoffPositively Splendid , Nifty Thrifty Things}


Join me Wednesdays at 7pm CST for
the Wildly Original Linky Party!

6 comments:

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Oh this is going to be fun! Looking forward to it!

cathy@my1929charmer said...

I can't wait to see what's coming, and i so love those cloths pins turned fingers - too cool, and oh and yes scary! Thanks for sharing your inspiration with Sunday’s Best – you helped make the party a success!

TheMoonAndMe said...

This little story cracks me up! Love the basket full of skulls. I'll have to come back so I can bone up on my surgery skills. :)
Kelly

J said...

Your photographs are wonderful! Especially the black and white ones - very creepy!

Bliss said...

Ah ha ha ha ha ha...... with a mad cackle I laugh.

Bliss

JoAnn SweetPepperRose said...

Hey Christina! cool skulls and love the owl - I hadn't been an owl person before this fall, but now I've got to start collecting them. All your photos look great! I LOVE Halloween.