Garden Chandelier


This Garden Chandelier creates a lovely romantic ambiance whether by candlelight or with the sun reflecting crystal rainbows...

to dance across your garden. 
You can up-cycle a plain chandelier 
like The Thrifty Rebel did. 
Visit her for the 411 and to pin this lovely project.


       


As a Friday Feature from the 
Wildly Original Linky Party, 
Tuula gets an "I'm a Star" feature button:


Trying to Pin from this page but can't? 
See why in my *feature pledge here.*
Follow me on Pinterest.



Join Tuula and Link Up at
The Wildly Original Linky Party!



4 comments:

Maureen Wyatt said...

As soon as the tree over my pation grows tall enough, I'm hanging a chandy in it. This is a cute idea! ~ Maureen

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Wow! Thanks so much Christina! I'm truly honoured that my chandelier is the Friday Feature. It's such a treat!
Tuula :)

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

My pleasure! Thanks for linking this beauty up at the party <3

Jaimee @ Havenwood House of Boys said...

This is incredible!!! I love it. I pinned it. Thanks for sharing!